Google

Sunday, December 21, 2014

There Really Is A Santa -- If You Know Where To Look For Him

I believe in Santa Claus. I'm not a child, nor even passingly young anymore. But as each year-end nears, and the stores begin stocking strings of lights and tinsel, alerting us to the fact that the holidays loom, I am gripped with a fever. And, perhaps it's because this feeling is familiar that I begin to see the truth. And the truth is, there really IS a Santa Claus. Oh, sure. I groan as much as the next person when I first hear holiday muzak in the stores. Maybe more so, having worked in the restaurant business for some years where Christmas muzak -- day in and day out and, Oh!, Even extra hours of it! -- turns once-beloved melodies into an endurance test.....Read On
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Yes You Do Need A Tablet - Compare Here

No comments:

Post a Comment